At Link Electric, Inc., our mission is to build customer loyalty through superior quality workmanship, impeccable service and unmatched value.
Through many years of experience, exceptional quality standards and unparalleled customer focus, we will:
– Be a leading and well-respected provider of electrical contracting services for the commercial, industrial, institutional and health care industries.
– Be the efficient, cost-effective solution for our customers’ businesses.
– Do the job right the first time, every time.
– Distinguish ourselves as the highly responsive, reliable and trustworthy business partner.
We utilize state-of-the-art equipment and apply our well-honed electrical skills and expertise for:
- Office and retail space
- Manufacturing and warehouse facilities
- Health care institutions
- Public and private education facilities
- Government buildings
Our services include:
- Commercial and industrial electrical installations
- Low voltage system installations
- Structured cabling installations
At Link Electric, Inc., we are always looking to expand our team. We are currently interviewing for foreman, journeymen and apprentices. Respective job qualifications are listed below.
- Competitive wages, based on experience
- Use of state-of-the-art tools and equipment
- Healthcare plan
Qualifications include a minimum of 5 years experience in running projects, and an ability to:
- Manage multiple jobs and manpower
- Interact with customers and owners
- Read blueprints, layout projects and install to specifications
- Coordinate installations with other trades
- 5 years working experience as an electrician
- An ability to read blueprints
There is no experience necessary to qualify as an apprentice.